Gerald L. Faubel, CGCS
- Member of the American Society of Agronomy.
- Elected to the initial edition of Marquis
- Who's Who in Science and Engineering
- Who's Who in the World
- Who's Who in the Midwest
- Board member and past president of the Michigan Turfgrass Foundation.
- Past president and founder of the Mid-Michigan Turfgrass Association.
- Past president of the Y.M.C.A. Men's Club.
- Past chairman of the Saginaw Township Parks and Recreation Commission.
- Recipient of the Distinguished Service Award of the Golf Association of Michigan, Distinguished Service Award of Golf Course Superintendents Association of America and Meritorious Service Award of the Michigan Turfgrass Foundation.
Presently serving on the Green Committees' of the United States Golf Association (USGA) and the Golf Association of Michigan; also served on the Turfgrass Research Committee of the USGA.
Member of the Board of Directors of the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA) since 1985, elected president of this 12,000-member organization in 1990. Some important contributions as board member of GCSAA: 1) strengthened scholarship program, 2) effective liaison between United States Environmental Protection Agency and GCSAA membership, 3) gained personal international respect and respect for GCSAA among foreign golf related organizations, 4) promoted effective cooperation with GCSAA and other United States golf club related organizations, i.e. PGA and Club Managers Association of America.
Presently serving on the Board of Directors, Michigan Golf Foundation.
Bruce R. Williams, CGCS
Manhattan Beach, CA
- Past President of the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America 1996.
- Past President of Midwest Association of GCS
- Past President of Chicagoland Association of GCS
- Past President of GCSA of Southern California
- Honorary Director of PGA in 1996
- Westfield Foundation Jr. PGA Advisory Committee Member
- Distinguished Service Award Recipient - GCSAA 2002
- USGA Green Section Committee Person since 1990
- University of California Turfgrass Resource Advisory Committee Member 2003
- Vice President of the Musser International Turfgrass Foundation
- Director of the California Alliance For Golf
- Instructor & Speaker for numerous golf & turfgrass conferences including:
Over 25 universities, 40 chapters, 20 GCSAA conferences, PGA of America, NGF, and 15 international Turfgrass Associations
- Founder of the Williams Leadership Endowment. This program identifies young men and women with leadership potential and prepares the leaders of tomorrow.
Tommy D. Witt, CGCS
Highland Park, IL
- Past President of the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America 2001
- Past President of the Lone Start Golf Course Superintendents Association
- Past President of the Central Texas Golf Course Superintendents Association
- Distinguished Service Award Recipient - GCSAA 2005
- Texas A&M University - Mentor Program member
- Vice President of the north Texas Golf Course Superintendents Association
- Treasurer – Chicagoland Association of Golf Course Superintendents – current
- Instructor & Speaker for Turfgrass programs, conferences, universities, & associations:
20 GCSAA Conferences, 50 GCSAA Chapters, PGA of America, International Conferences,
University Turfgrass Associations, & Club Managers Association of America,
- B.S. degree in Turfgrass Science from Texas A&M University